MediaMonks is looking for an English-speaking project Manager to devour deadlines and manage miracles at our new São Paulo office.
About the Role
- In this senior-level role, you are responsible for managing the development of digital projects big and small on behalf of the world’s leading agencies and their brands.
- Your projects range from mobile apps and games to online platforms, interactive campaigns and installations — the forte of our Brazilian team.
- Our São Paulo office acts a global hub for experiential work, and so you play a vital role in making sure these projects are ready when they need to be.
- You’re the chief whip of the project and need to hustle Monks across team and time zones in order to meet deliveries and expectations.
- You are part of the most awesome creative production company on the planet, operating as ‘one office in ten locations’ with an incredible in-house team of 600 Monks worldwide.
Join the Party in Vila Madalena
At MediaMonks, you’ll be joining a highly ambitious company on a global mission to become the best (and most humble;-) production partner in any field and market. In return for your attentiveness to details and deadlines, we provide an exciting place to work on amazing projects together with fabulous people.
If you have the technical background we’re looking for and think you’ll manage magnificently, you should plan on sending us your application_final_def_v3.pdf ASAP. Please be attentive to the minimum requirements for this role and accompany your application with a short cover letter detailing why you’re the right Monk for the job.