RUA DOS MACUNIS - SAO PAULO, SP
há 22 dias e 11 horas
U.S. development house is expanding its Quality Assurance team. We are looking for a Lead Quality Assurance professional to manage a team of testers.
Your team will be responsible for finding and reporting bugs and glitches.
In this role, you should have a keen eye for detail and excellent communication skills. If you are also competent in executing test cases and are passionate about quality, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will ensure that our products, applications and systems work correctly.
- Review and analyze system specifications;
- Collaborate with QA Engineers to develop effective strategies and test plans;
- Create test cases (manual or automated) and analyze results;
- Evaluate product code according to specifications;
- Create logs to document testing phases and defects;
- Report bugs and errors to development teams;
- Help troubleshoot issues;
- Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing;
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle.