- You bring your knowledge of integrated marketing into the overall strategic approach, helping the latin american spark44 offices and clients to understand how they can use a wide range of communications tools to change perceptions and behaviour: increasing consideration, driving sales, and defining loyalty in all its future forms.
- Contribute to the definition of long-term strategic goals as well as develop tactical direct initiatives to meet consumer needs for entertainment, engagement and information.
- Understand jlr business goals and how to integrate our direct channels to meet both business and customer ambitions at every step of the journey, from initial intrigue through to sale and ownership.
- Write powerful briefs, then provide clear, persuasive briefings. remain an active contributor throughout the development of the executions.
- Develop research/testing recommendations that lead to a better understanding of our target audiences. use the insights gained in research to create actionable ideas that drive our thinking forward.
- Track effectiveness of all you do and share results.
- Work with analytics team to interpret and evaluate data, using this to continually optimise the communications mix, especially in digital
- Partner with regional and local media teams to ensure synergy
- Be an excellent partner with internal teams, other agencies, other spark44 offices and clients. champion integration, share ideas.
- Act as a customer and prospect advocate to fully understand and shape our direct communications from the consumer perspective.
- Author engaging presentations, povs, and case studies.
- Share best practice to educate agency and clients.
- Travel to cover live events, client presentations, vendor offices and other spark44 offices.
- Push the envelope with your strategic thinking. champion innovation. then make it happen.
The LATAM Planner is responsible for:
1. Taking the global strategies and adapting them to develop Land Rover and Jaguar brands in Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Colombia and LACRO), with particular attention to national communications, direct and retail channels – inspiring great and commercially effective work with everything you do.
2. Inputting into the strategies for best in class model campaigns as the portfolio of cars continues to increase over the next few years. Ensuring direct and relationship campaigns are both impactful and commercially effective.
3. Working with the other strategists to create best in class campaigns that are supported by robust reporting and insightful analytics.
4. Bringing innovative business and creative thinking to the team to continually improve Jaguar and Land Rover’s engagement and relationship with premium customers.
5. Collaborating with global and local clients and agency partners to ensure the strategic vision for the brands is delivered brilliantly in the markets that we represent.