What are we working on at the moment?
We are currently working on a completely new REST API - exposing data to our own applications and also to third-party partners - being built with Lumen (Laravel).
We have a legacy and successful web application built with ZendFramework1 that needs improvements for better user experience.Evolve it to a more modern framework (e.g. Laravel) is a real need.
Our tech stack also includes MySQL, Redis, Cassandra, Docker. We process a minimum of 14 billion requests every month.
If you have used these frameworks and technologies before, that is meriting!
However, we believe that great minds can pick up new technologies quickly, so if you have not used them yet, do not let that stop you from applying.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a sharp, enthusiastic team player who has a get-things-done mentality and enjoys working with challenging goals.
While we offer a casual environment, work is fast-paced and outstanding results are expected.
- You value openness and are used to manage continuous feedback and changing requirements
- You are focused and love building software and improve user satisfaction
- You inspire people around you through your natural passion for software development and attention to details
- You believe in small steps for continuous improvements, rather than huge breaking changes "write everything from scratch again" approach
- You are motivated to research and apply industry best practices to the software your team build
- You make technology decisions based on evidences - and not based only on personal choice - thus you are able to influence your team members to follow what you believe it's the best for the product and its users;
- You envision yourself in a team leadership position as a natural progress in your career.
If you think you're the right candidate, please send us your CV.