Our QA Automation Engineers ($30K/year) are expected to perform thorough testing activity regimens for multiple products and technologies.
Your daily activities will include setting up the test environments, writing automated test automation scripts, and performing manual tests if necessary.
As a QA Automation Engineer, you will be part of a team responsible for ensuring the highest quality of our products by using the latest technologies and toolsets.
- Deliver a consistent high-quality software Testing services and ensure a goal of achieving 99% FTAR (First Time Acceptance Rate)
- Automation Testing: write test automation scripts following the defined internal standards
- Use platforms like Jira, Git, Testrail, and VDI2
- Debug and maintain test scripts
- Unit, integration, system, and regression testing
- Test documentation: Integrating automation/performance tools into CI/CD pipelines (Jenkins, Bamboo)
- Performance Testing: translate non-functional requirements into performance test scripts
- Create performance test plans, baselines, execute planned tests
- Adhere to performance metrics (CPU, memory, IO, Network, etc.)
- Implement performance tests early in development using service virtualization, mocks or stubbing
- Proactively bringing issues and problems to leadership attention;
- Constantly generating, proposing and implementing solutions to increase productivity