As our software factory is designed to deliver great quality at high pace, we expect that our QA automation architects perform thorough testing activity regimens for multiple products and technologies and deliver work to a high level of quality.
You will be working with the world’s top 1% talent people and be part of a team responsible for ensuring the highest quality of our products by using the latest technologies and toolsets. Your work quality is measured through the First Time Acceptance Rate, which means passing the quality bar set by your leadership team.
Your daily activities will include setting up the test environments, automating test cases and performing manual tests if necessary. You will also be responsible for developing solutions to complex architectural problems and establishing automated testing strategies.
- Deliver a consistent high-quality software Testing services and ensure a goal of achieving 99% FTAR (First Time Acceptance Rate)
- Automation Testing : write test automation scripts following the defined internal standards
- Use multiples platforms like Jira, Git, Testrail, and VDI2
- Debug and maintain test scripts
- Unit, integration, system, and regression testing
- Test documentation
- Integrating automation/performance tools into CI/CD pipelines (Jenkins, Bamboo)
- Performance testing: translate non-functional requirements into performance test scripts
- Create performance test plans, baselines, execute planned tests
- Adhere to performance metrics (CPU, memory, IO, Network, etc.)
- Implement performance tests early in development using service virtualization, mocks or stubbing
- Proactively bringing issues and problems to leadership attention;
- Constantly generating, proposing and implementing solutions to increase productivity