Every Site Reliability Engineer (SRE) responsibilities at QuintoAndar:
QuintoAndar is looking for engineers to join our SRE team who can help us design, build and maintain our services. You will partner with other engineering teams to help them make our services more performant, scalable and reliable. Among your tasks you'll look for bottlenecks and propose ways to fix them, provision infrastructure in the cloud, develop tools to improve engineering teams’ performance and to automate workflows.
SRE/DevOps responsibilities at QuintoAndar:
- Design, build and maintain infrastructure through reusable code and tooling.
- Create solutions to continuously improve scalability, performance and security of our platform.
- Interact with other engineering teams to help them improve availability, reliability and resilience of our infrastructure and systems.
- Use your analytical skills to help engineering teams debug and fix issues.
- Spread DevOps best practices across the company.
Lead Site Reliability Engineer (SRE) responsibilities at QuintoAndar:
On top of being a great SRE, we expect you to:
- Be a reference for your team
- Help the career development of your reports
- Build a great team both recruiting great talent and helping them grow
At QuintoAndar you will:
- Work with a top-notch team that uses the best practices and best tools
- Learn a lot
- Be part of a high-impact project that will affect many people's lives
- Have autonomy to make decisions with no endless meetings or bikeshedding
- Work in an informal environment and horizontal hierarchy