As a Product Designer, you will work closely with Product Owners shaping the experience of our games. You will be involved in the early stages of the game development process, brainstorming and testing new features, creating low-fidelity mockups and wireframes that guide the art team, while also following up on the implementation with our development team.
- Coordinate with product, game design, BI and other stakeholders to create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, and prototypes that communicate interaction and design ideas for our current and upcoming games;
- Partner with product owners, game designers, the art team and engineers to oversee the implementation of new features and games from conception until launch;
- Rapidly produce multiple concepts and prototypes from early stages to high fidelity workflows and interactions to inform road maps, user research and implementation;
- Conduct design research and propose improvements based on results;
- Partner with the art team to implement and mantain our games’ design system, guaranteeing visual standarts and ease of development;
- Effectively communicate design decisions, backing them up with data, user research and best practice design trends.