QuintoAndar is a technology company that enables a seamless rental experience from discovery to closing. Through the intensive use of technology and design, we are redesigning the entire rental process, from one end to the other, to allow the kind of customer experience that we wish for ourselves. As a result, we are creating a new business model that is unique in the whole world and that will revolutionize the real estate industry.Technology and design are core components of our DNA. Our team works very very hard, with cutting edge technology and design practices, to invent web and mobile tools that are first of their kinds.
At QuintoAndar you will:
- Work with a top-notch team that uses the best practices and best tools.
- Learn a lot.
- Be part of a high-impact project that will affect many people's lives.
- Have autonomy to make decisions with no endless meetings or bikeshedding.
- Work in an informal environment and horizontal hierarchy.
Product Analyst responsibilities at QuintoAndar:
A Product Analyst will work alongside a Product Manager on the discovery and execution of new products and improvements on existing ones. He/She deeply knows their team’s fraction of the product and actively helps the team to achieve its goal. Meet the team: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLGVD5hj14s
This is a product development position. Please do not apply if you are looking for a 'product marketing' or 'project management' position.
Read responsibilities and requirements thoroughly:
- Contribute to product vision, giving rich feedback and feasible suggestions;
- Run user researches, benchmarks, and data analysis;
- Help coordinating deliverables. Keep track of status, actively follow up with team members and share status;
- Work closely to engineers and designers to analyze and organize product requirements;
- Keep track of the roadmap. Organize product backlog and get inputs on prioritization;
- Ensure product quality and on-time deliveries. Help defining schedule and acceptance criteria;
- Manage bug reports and tracking. Count on the PM to prioritize them;
- Provide structured inputs to guide your squad’s decisions
- Align and train operation teams, grab feedbacks and inputs from stakeholders;
- Promote product new features, help improving engagement and usage;
- Contribute for product management guild, help to establish and share best practices;
- Prepare and share structured reports, consolidating product results and learnings.