QuintoAndar is a Brazilian technology company that was created to simplify the lives of those looking for a new home. We are changing the real estate market with a pioneering business model in the world. We have a lot of talented people working to ensure that thousands of people around Brazil live better. Our team already has over a thousand people and we have offices in São Paulo and Campinas. Our product is now available in more than 20 Brazilian cities.
Product Manager responsibilities at QuintoAndar:
- You'll be responsible for the development of one or more of our products on desktop, mobile and native apps (Android / iOS). You'll manage production cycle of a multidisciplinary product squad, composed by brilliant, highly productive engineers, UX designers, QA and, eventually, a Product Analyst.
- Need to clearly understand each stage on QuintoAndar's service pipeline. How we work, how we respond to (and support) our clients, and what happens in each department.
- Prioritize problems, raise hypothesis and choose most promising bets to address each business opportunity. - - Rely on problem solving frameworks and divide and conquer strategy to define product goals and roadmap;
- Work in partnership with Data Science, Marketing and Operations teams to solve problems with creativity and collaboration. You will need to lead discussions with stakeholders and guide them throughout a structured decision making process.
- Coordinate teams using agile methodologies and break big projects into small and frequent releases. Plan launch dates, report weekly deliveries and collect feedbacks.
- Track efficiency of your product with datanumbers, so that you can understand user behavior and enhance product efficiency in the following version. Numbers, numbers, numbers: WHY are you following that path?
- Draft and prototype each concept feature; iterate with your product squad to design and implement it. Align it with the head of product and stakeholders.
- Manage bug reports and tracking; manage QA analysts; manage bugfixing, making sure you account for it in your production pipeline planning.
At QuintoAndar you will:
- Work with a top-notch team that uses the best practices and best tools.
- Learn a lot.
- Be part of a high-impact project that will affect many people's lives.
- Have autonomy to make decisions with no endless meetings or bikeshedding.
- Work in an informal environment and horizontal hierarchy.