QuintoAndar is a Brazilian technology company that was created to simplify the lives of those looking for a new home. We are changing the real estate market with a pioneering business model in the world. We have a lot of talented people working to ensure that thousands of people around Brazil live better. Our team already has over a thousand people and we have offices in São Paulo and Campinas. Our product is now available in more than 20 Brazilian cities.
Every Data Engineer responsibilities at QuintoAndar:
- Develop and execute data warehouse and ETL/ELT solutions.
- Know the data schema by heart and all there is to know about the company's databases to provide support for end users and developers.
- Ensure that all reporting, KPIs and ETL/ELT processes are running correctly and smoothly in real-time.
- Be the go-to person for querying the database.
- Contribute with architecture optimizations of ETL, ELT, BI, and the life-cycle of an EDW solution.
- Fetch data from RESTful APIs and provide APIs for data to be fetched.
Data Engineering Manager responsibilities at QuintoAndar:
- Manage the career of your team;
- Define and implement incremental, reusable, maintainable and scalable architectures;
- Setup a software development process that helps the team to be more productive;
- Understand the problems we want to solve and propose solutions in alignment with engineers, and stakeholders.
At QuintoAndar you will:
- Work with a top-notch team that uses the best practices and best tools.
- Learn a lot.
- Be part of a high-impact project that will affect many people's lives.
- Have autonomy to make decisions with no endless meetings or bikeshedding.
- Work in an informal environment and horizontal hierarchy.