RUA GIRASSOL, 555, VILA MADALENA - SÃO PAULO, SP
há 10 dias e 4 horas
QuintoAndar is a Brazilian technology company that was created to simplify the lives of those looking for a new home. We are changing the real estate market with a pioneering business model in the world. We have a lot of talented people working to ensure that thousands of people around Brazil live better. Our team already has over a thousand people and we have offices in São Paulo and Campinas. Our product is now available in more than 20 Brazilian cities.
Developer responsibilities at QuintoAndar:
- Develop independent (micro-)services that address specific solutions (e.g. parts of billing, visit scheduling, price optimization, self-service negotiation);
- Create easy-to-understand, well-documented APIs.
- Create scalable, maintainable and user driven solutions . We use several different technologies: from Java over SQL databases, to Polymer over MongoDB. We also have micro-services written in Python, gorgeous PWA experiences in React, complex data flows in Datomic . You don't need to know all these upfront, but you need to learn fast.
- Help organize software architecture to harmonically orchestrate Spring MVP and Microservice architectures.
At QuintoAndar you will:
- Work with a top-notch team that uses the best practices and best tools.
- Learn a lot.
- Be part of a high-impact project that will affect many people's lives.
- Have autonomy to make decisions with no endless meetings or bikeshedding.
- Work in an informal environment and horizontal hierarchy.
We are a company that values diversity and inclusion. All of our job positions are open to people with or without disabilities. If you are a PWD and have not found any opportunity of your interest, leave your resume at our talent pool, by clicking here: https://apply.workable.com/quintoandar/j/7AD5697CA9/