RUA GIRASSOL, 555, VILA MADALENA - SÃO PAULO, SP
há 18 dias e 3 horas
Developer responsibilities at QuintoAndar:
- Develop independent (micro-)services that address specific solutions (e.g. parts of billing, visit scheduling, price optimization, self-service negotiation);
- Create easy-to-understand, well-documented APIs.
- Create scalable, maintainable and user driven solutions . We use several different technologies: from Java over SQL databases, to Polymer over MongoDB. We also have micro-services written in Python, gorgeous PWA experiences in React, complex data flows in Datomic . You don't need to know all these upfront, but you need to learn fast.
- Help organize software architecture to harmonically orchestrate Spring MVP and Microservice architectures.
At QuintoAndar you will:
- Work with a top-notch team that uses the best practices and best tools.
- Learn a lot.
- Be part of a high-impact project that will affect many people's lives.
- Have autonomy to make decisions with no endless meetings or bikeshedding.
- Work in an informal environment and horizontal hierarchy.
We are a company that values diversity and inclusion. All of our job positions are open to people with or without disabilities. If you are a PWD and have not found any opportunity of your interest, leave your resume at our talent pool, by clicking here: https://apply.workable.com/quintoandar/j/7AD5697CA9/