RUA GIRASSOL, 555, VILA MADALENA - SÃO PAULO, SP
há 18 dias e 3 horas
Product Manager responsibilities at QuintoAndar:
- You'll be responsible for the development of one or more of our products on desktop, mobile and native apps (Android / iOS). You'll manage production cycle of a multidisciplinary product squad, composed by brilliant, highly productive engineers, UX designers, QA and, eventually, a Product Analyst.
- Need to clearly understand each stage on QuintoAndar's service pipeline. How we work, how we respond to (and support) our clients, and what happens in each department.
- Prioritize problems, raise hypothesis and choose most promising bets to address each business opportunity. - - Rely on problem solving frameworks and divide and conquer strategy to define product goals and roadmap;
- Work in partnership with Data Science, Marketing and Operations teams to solve problems with creativity and collaboration. You will need to lead discussions with stakeholders and guide them throughout a structured decision making process.
- Coordinate teams using agile methodologies and break big projects into small and frequent releases. Plan launch dates, report weekly deliveries and collect feedbacks.
- Track efficiency of your product with datanumbers, so that you can understand user behavior and enhance product efficiency in the following version. Numbers, numbers, numbers: WHY are you following that path?
- Draft and prototype each concept feature; iterate with your product squad to design and implement it. Align it with the head of product and stakeholders.
- Manage bug reports and tracking; manage QA analysts; manage bugfixing, making sure you account for it in your production pipeline planning.
At QuintoAndar you will:
- Work with a top-notch team that uses the best practices and best tools.
- Learn a lot.
- Be part of a high-impact project that will affect many people's lives.
- Have autonomy to make decisions with no endless meetings or bikeshedding.
- Work in an informal environment and horizontal hierarchy.
❢ QuintoAndar has a very promising career in Product Management, from entry to senior levels. If you have just graduated or do not have management experience yet, you will probably start as a Product Analyst and will pave the way to become a Product Manager. During the hiring process, we will evaluate your background and skills to define the level that best fits you as a starting point.
❢ If you are a smart and tech-savvy problem solver, but feel you lack relevant experience as a Product Manager, please apply Product Analyst position - https://apply.workable.com/quintoandar/j/523C525FFE/
❢ This is a product development position. Please do not apply if you are looking for a 'product marketing' position. Read responsibilities and requirements thoroughly.
We are a company that values diversity and inclusion. All of our job positions are open to people with or without disabilities. If you are a PWD and have not found any opportunity of your interest, leave your resume at our talent pool, by clicking here: https://apply.workable.com/quintoandar/j/7AD5697CA9/