RUA GIRASSOL, 555, VILA MADALENA - SÃO PAULO, SP
há 18 dias e 3 horas
Product Analyst responsibilities at QuintoAndar:
A Product Analyst will work alongside a Product Manager on the discovery and execution of new products and improvements on existing ones. He/She deeply knows their team’s fraction of the product and actively helps the team to achieve its goal.
This is a product development position. Please do not apply if you are looking for a 'product marketing' or 'project management' position. Read responsibilities and requirements thoroughly:
- Contribute to product vision, giving rich feedback and feasible suggestions;
- Run user researches, benchmarks, and data analysis;
- Help coordinating deliverables. Keep track of status, actively follow up with team members and share status;
- Work closely to engineers and designers to analyze and organize product requirements;
- Keep track of the roadmap. Organize product backlog and get inputs on prioritization;
- Ensure product quality and on-time deliveries. Help defining schedule and acceptance criteria;
- Manage bug reports and tracking. Count on the PM to prioritize them;
- Provide structured inputs to guide your squad’s decisions
- Align and train operation teams, grab feedbacks and inputs from stakeholders;
- Promote product new features, help improving engagement and usage;
- Contribute for product management guild, help to establish and share best practices;
- Prepare and share structured reports, consolidating product results and learnings.
At QuintoAndar you will:
- Work with a top-notch team that uses the best practices and best tools.
- Learn a lot.
- Be part of a high-impact project that will affect many people's lives.
- Have autonomy to make decisions with no endless meetings or bikeshedding.
- Work in an informal environment and horizontal hierarchy.
We are a company that values diversity and inclusion. All of our job positions are open to people with or without disabilities. If you are a PWD and have not found any opportunity of your interest, leave your resume at our talent pool, by clicking here: https://apply.workable.com/quintoandar/j/7AD5697CA9/