RUA GIRASSOL, 555, VILA MADALENA - SÃO PAULO, SP
há 18 dias e 2 horas
Information Security Analyst responsibilities at QuintoAndar:
QuintoAndar is looking for information security analysts to join our team who can help us improve our security structure. You will partner with engineering teams and other stakeholders to help them make our services safer.
- Monitor activities for risk management and vulnerability management.
- Monitor audits, create and monitor corrective action plans.
- Investigate the root cause of network intrusions among other cyber security threats
- Manage network security (equipment, server operating systems, clients and programs used).
- Advise and report upon infosec industry best practices.
- Use forensic methodologies in order to preserve and analyze data assets.
- Stay up-to-date on security trends and report as necessary to technical and non technical teams.
- Create reports, procedures and documentation.
- Acting in the treatment of cybersecurity incidents.
At QuintoAndar you will:
- Work with a top-notch team that uses the best practices and best tools.
- Learn a lot.
- Be part of a high-impact project that will affect many people's lives.
- Have autonomy to make decisions with no endless meetings or bikeshedding.
- Work in an informal environment and horizontal hierarchy.
We are a company that values diversity and inclusion. All of our job positions are open to people with or without disabilities. If you are a PWD and have not found any opportunity of your interest, leave your resume at our talent pool, by clicking here: https://apply.workable.com/quintoandar/j/7AD5697CA9/