RUA GIRASSOL, 555, VILA MADALENA - SÃO PAULO, SP
há 3 semanas, 6 dias e 9 horas
Engineering team responsibilities at QuintoAndar:
- Develop independent (micro-)services that address specific solutions (e.g. parts of billing, visit scheduling, price optimization, self-service negotiation);
- Create easy-to-understand, well-documented APIs;
- Create scalable, maintainable and user driven solutions . We use several different technologies: from Java over SQL databases, to Polymer over MongoDB. We also have micro-services written in Python, gorgeous PWA experiences in React, complex data flows in Datomic . You don't need to know all these upfront, but you need to learn fast;
- Deal with our old Spring MVP stack and eventually plan and build new services to replace it.
Engineering Manager responsibilities at QuintoAndar:
As an engineering manager, you should be able to - besides being a former developer or an experienced manager of developers:
- Be a reference for your team;
- Be able to hire and develop software engineers;
- Create squads of engineers, expand them, manage KPIs of your teams;
- Discuss business requirements with the PM on a deep level and anticipate risks;
- Help the career development of your reports.
At QuintoAndar you will:
- Work with a top-notch team that uses the best practices and best tools;
- Learn a lot;
- Be part of a high-impact project that will affect many people's lives;
- Work in an informal environment and horizontal hierarchy.
We are a company that values diversity and inclusion. All of our job positions are open to people with or without disabilities. If you are a PWD and have not found any opportunity of your interest, leave your resume at our talent pool, by clicking here: https://apply.workable.com/quintoandar/j/7AD5697CA9/