1. Client Service:
- Perform adequate client service for incoming calls;
- Ensure the daily contact operation to deliver exceptional client service and increase financial profitability;
- Developpersonal relationships with clients in an effort to provide better client service;
- Receive, process and record client transactions, while providing exceptional client service;
- Deliver outstanding client service and built strong client loyalty by exceeding client expectations;
- Trouble shooting and providing client service often where interactions were confrontational or strained;
- Compliment by management for fast, efficient client service and excellent attendance;
- Develop a comprehensive training agenda for and mentor new client service attendants;
- Provide satisfactory client service by answering questions and learning about client needs;
- Provided excellent Client Service while maintaining company standards and practices;
- Participate in team building activities to enhance client service experience.
- Utilize your excellent client service skills in assisting clients.
2. Phone Calls:
- Answer all phone calls, greet all clients, help out clients with their needs;
- Assist clients with their orders and scheduled upcoming meetings calls;
- Assist with marketing and follow up on client inquiries, phone calls, and emails.
3. Client Complaints:
- Welcome and Resolve client complaints via phone, email, mail, or social media;
- Provide resolution to client complaints and ensure the client is completely satisfied;
- Address client complaints by creating alternate solutions to better accommodate their needs;
- Handle client complaints and deal with their demands;
- Provide high quality client service including conflict resolution, resolving client issues, and de-escalating client complaints.
4. Ilustraviz Services:
- Demonstrate knowledge of the services of the company;
- Assist clients and provide information regarding Ilustraviz services; educate clients about the contents and prices of items.