Be safe from Coronavirus:
With the spread of the new Coronavirus (Covid-19) increasing fast, we prioritize the safety of employees, partners, customers and candidates. Therefore, all of our teams are working from home. In addition, we have also adapted the hiring process for all our opportunities, so you can complete the steps without leaving your home and staying safe.
Growth & Performance Marketing Analyst responsibilities at QuintoAndar
1. You'll be part of the Growth Marketing & Performance team, helping QuintoAndar to achieve an accelerate growth ambition in one of our Top of Funnel audiences (Landlords, Tenants, Affiliates);
2. You'll be responsible for a set of results and budget within one of the audiences in one or more cities/regions, through both acquisition and engagement platforms;
3. We expect you to guarantee the growth and efficiency from your digital marketing channel (acquisition / engagement);
4. Your job will be a daily basis problem solving, so that you can understand user behavior and enhance growth and efficiency, and also executing/operating optimization, adjustments and new ideas to reach your targets;
5. Numbers, numbers and data driven: WHY are you following that path? Should we accelerate or shift our previous strategy? Are you on track to deliver your plan?
6. Work together with stakeholders – Product, Data and Content Marketing. Need to clearly understand each stage of QuintoAndar's conversion funnel, the way areas relate and how your result is contributing and impacting the following stage.