We are looking for people who want to work closer with clients and brands, who are entrepreneurial and relish the opportunity to be a part of something new and dynamic.
Working in partnership with our client, the Designer will be working within creative and brand guidelines, producing artwork to the client’s brief and exacting standards. Will take artwork briefs and amendments from the client and therefore the role demands a consistent and accurate approach to layout and design to fulfill the brief within agreed timelines.
- Work on projects from start to finish - working collaboratively with design and implementation teams;
- Be a brand keeper. Work according to the guidelines of each brand;
- Develop an efficient working relationship with colleagues and clients and promote excellent customer service;
- Manage the work flow efficiently according to the agreed work schedules;
- Monitor quality, accuracy and consistency of deliveries;
- Look for ways to develop new designs according to marketing and production guidelines and opportunities;
- Work proactively and on my own initiative as part of the Design team.
- Create materials for print, OOH POS, GIFS, social media, among other materials for different events and campaigns;
- Retouching of packs, artwork, layouts and illustrations (Iconography or elements for motion graphics);
- Use existing assets and image stock to create content adaptations;
- Valuing best practices for preparing materials for social media and mobile;
- Execute projects according to the client's exact standards and briefing;
- Frequently complete timesheets.