We are looking for people who want to work closer with clients and brands, who are entrepreneurial and relish the opportunity to be a part of something new and dynamic.
Working in partnership with our client, the Motion Designer will be working within creative and brand guidelines, producing artwork to the client’s brief and exacting standards. Will take artwork briefs and amendments from the client and therefore the role demands a consistent and accurate approach to layout and design to fulfill the brief within agreed timelines.
- Work on projects from start to finish — working collaboratively across teams on ideation;
- Ideate and create stunning digital content using tools such as After Effects, Illustrator, Indesign, Photoshop
- Take design projects from brief through to completion, providing new ideas and creativity whilst working closely with the client’s brand guidelines;
- Use masters to create adaptations in different sizes and formats in large quantities;
- Localize content into different languages from the English master;
- Using existing assets and stock imagery to come up with relevant and up to date content;
- Use masters to create adaptations in different sizes and formats;
- Creating, sometimes from scratch and sometimes adapting from existing work, 2D animations, Motion Graphics, Explainer videos, Gifs, etc.;
- Occasional retouching and photo-manipulation;
- Oversee and manage the preparation of all finished files that will comply with the correct output specifications.